Typically support involves providing organisations with
2007-2009 community engagement
- Bethlehem College - held fund raising evening to assist in the fundraising of the new performing arts centre.
- Various Bowling Clubs, Tauranga region – sponsorship in return for vehicle display and speaking.
- Variety Club – hosting annual variety club fundraising dinner in showroom. Use of car wash for charity fundraising.
- Surf lifesaving - provided vehicles and individual sponsorship.
- Tauranga Girls High Rowing – provided vehicle for team travel.
- Kiwi Can – held live debate in showroom followed with auction of items for charity.
- Waipuna Hospice - support with vehicles.
- Homes of Home – FAV’s key charity partner - involved in our opening over 1000 attendees art auction raised over 10K.
- Relay for life – supply of co-ordinators vehicle.
- Art exhibition – in conjunction with Breast Cancer NZ
- Rotary Club – Antiques Fair sponsorship luxury car for the weekend, and guest speaker.
- Probus Club – provide our printing facilities for newsletter and guest speaker.
- Sport BOP – provided monetary support for ‘Live to Play”.
- Tauranga Garden and Arts Festival – Supply of vehicle as well as hosting opening event.
- Tauranga Arts Festival – supply of cars for the event.
- Acorn Distribution Function – Hosted annual distribution evening.
- Christmas in the Bay – provided vehicle to co-ordinator.
- Brain Watkins House Fundraiser – hosted special evening for the protection of this building.